Wednesday 22 January 2014

I Want to Drive pushes on ......

So I Want to Drive is doing really well.  The driving school is based in Poole and offers driving lessons throughout Poole and Bournemouth.

End of last year we bought the new(ish) Corsa and everyone loves the car, the controls, the colour and the general appearance.  It is a diesel car giving quite good fuel economy, but this could be better, and I am speaking with Vauxhall about it.  The heated steering wheel and heated seats are great.

The drivers seat also has a height adjustment which is great for shorted pupils, and so no need now for the "booster seat!".

Already is has a great record for driving tests at Bournemouth test centre, so maybe the examiners like it too.


I had one issue, and that was the fact that this model was not available with steel wheels, so alloy wheels it was.  Now alloys look great, but they are prone to damage and are quite expensive to sort out after rubbing along a kerb.  So I invested in a set of Ally Gators.  theses are hard plastic rims that surround the vulnerable parts of the wheel, and they are available in a variety of colours.  I chose blue!


You can see more pictures and lots more information on the I Want to Drive website at www.iwanttodrive.net  .

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home