Friday 6 February 2009

Snow report from Bristol!!

The back garden

from the house



Looks nice! Alison's car is staying where it is.................... The cat's look suitably unimpressed so we are sitting on the floor as they have taken the best seats (as they do!) Alison has just gone down to the shops before she went she asked me if I wanted to go with her, was she serious?? I told her if she's not back by lunchtime I'd send out a search party for her.
Glad the Astro is in a heated Hangar at work!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6 February 2009 at 21:24 , Blogger Chris Wood said...

Did Alison get back? Did the cats ever move? Were you able to get up from the floor? Did the snow melt? But it took me 1 hour to travel from Poole to Wimborne this afternoon, thats about 6 miles!

 
At 6 February 2009 at 23:16 , Blogger Chris Wood said...

Is that Smart Car in the Club? Dorset car Club that is!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home