Wednesday 4 February 2009

Dont you just love it when your children do something really ACE? When we go to shows, I always misplace the tickets and passes. "Where did I put them" I ask my wife , knowing full well that I put them somewhere ... in the glove box, in the show folder, on the floor, in an envelope ....
Then Taz came up with the idea of a ticket holder for the Day Van. The ideal opportunity came up with the Graphics course at school. Taz asked questions, did surveys at shows (no thanks to a couple of the PT Cruisers in Kent, but thanks to every one else) and did loads of designs.

Below is what came of a couple of terms work and many hours of graft and tears. Thanks to Mr Richards at school for his support (and I think he liked the Van as well!)



Now all we are looking for orders and someone to fund them. A great idea and keep a look out for it in the Day Van at shows this year.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4 February 2009 at 21:47 , Blogger astronomical said...

Best put me down for one of they then Miss Taz! How big are they?? As they say down here, Gurt Lush my babby! (or is it Mint or Peach?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home